It’s a Pretty Big Deal.
The Ford Fiesta draws you in and never lets go. With bright hues like Lime Squeeze and Yellow Blaze, it’s beyond colourful. The economical sedan gives you reason to celebrate with its fun-to-drive personality, advanced Ford technology, and fuel efficiency. The best part, the Ford Fiesta doesn’t sacrifice features and amenities. It’s such a joy to drive and spend time that many owners actually “name” their Fiesta. That makes it relational. Start yours today and “Go Further” in a Ford Fiesta.
Ready. Set. Go.
Approach Fiesta with your Intelligent Access remote tucked away in a pocket and sensors unlock the door. Just touch the handle and you’re in. Then, press the brake pedal and push the start button. It’s on. And you’re off. It’s that easy with the Fiesta.
Exciting. Responsive. Stylish. With its razor sharp handling and advanced design, the Fiesta is all these things, and more. When you live life in overdrive you want a car that was designed and engineered to amplify your drive and make you feel alive, like the Ford Fiesta.
Squeeze Every Last Drop
Fuel efficient and fun – the Ford Fiesta is both. The 1.5L economical engine deserves much of the credit for its highway fuel efficiency. For that extra-connected feel, the 4-Speed multitronic automatic transmission provides extra torque to the wheels during shifts. Because its electric motor operates only when steering assistance is required, electric power-assisted steering contributes to efficiency.
The Fiesta makes it easy to stay connected 24/7. Keep in touch with friends using the Ford Sync Technology, while the IPOD integration and six speaker AM / FM / CD / MP3 audio system keeps the music pumping. The Digital Information Display lets you know you’re connected every step of the way.
Just because the Ford Fiesta is a small car doesn’t mean it’s any less safe. You’ll be glad to know the 2014 Fiesta earned a “Top Safety Pick” – the highest possible rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) – 2 years in a row. Underneath its aerodynamic shape, high-strength, and ultra-high-strength boron steel form a rigid safety cage. Ford’s Personal Safety System, seven airbags, three point safety belts, belt-minder, and child-safety features are all standard.
Style and Space
Sculptured design-as-art. That’s the Fiesta interior. The sexy surfaces and smooth finishes are edgy and fresh. And since style doesn’t have to take a back seat to space. Fiesta’s 60/40 split rear folds down, opening up additional room for your gear. Pass-through access from the trunk and under-seat storage compartments increases that usage space even more in the sedan.
- 1.5L Duratec Engine with 6-speed Multitronic (A/T) Trans W/Sport Mode
- Dual Airbags
- Passive anti-theft system
- 15″ Alloy Rims
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) with EBD with ESP
- Electric power-assisted steering
- 3 point safety belts at all the seating location
- Factory Bluetooth Interface
- Euro NCAP 5 Star Safety
- Isofix child-safety seat attachments
- Front and Rear Fog Lamps
- Side – intrusion door beams
- 60/40 split-fold rear seats
- 6 speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system
- & iPod and USB Connectivity
- 4.2 digital information display
- SYNC Voice Activated Communications
- Factory Installed Reverse Sensors
- Ford Fiesta A/T Sedan
- Identification – Driver’s Permit
- Job letter
- Salary Slip – the most recent
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Utility Bill (for verification of address)
- Joint applicants each require separate documents
- Self-employed customers are required to provide evidence of income instead of a job letter or payslip
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Articles – listing the Directors of the company
- Audited company financial
- Bank statement in the company’s name for the last three months
- Copy of Director’s ID – Driver’s Permit
- Proof of no Claim Discount – in the company’s of driver’s name
- Self-employed customers are required to provide evidence of income instead of a job letter or pay slip