- New Ford Ranger pickup debuts in Trinidad and Tobago with a bold new look, cutting-edge technologies and enhanced diesel engines that deliver outstanding fuel efficiency. The Flagship Wildtrak model has an exclusive exterior design features, unique interior with orange accents, and striking new Pride Orange signature color
- The new Ford Everest seamlessly blends rugged off-road capability with exceptional ride quality and dynamic handling, delivering a versatile vehicle that surpasses what consumers have come to expect from an SUV. Advanced features, including Adaptive Cruise Control, SYNC 1.1 and segment-first Lane Keeping Aid and Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert, make the new Ford Everest one of the smartest SUVs in its segment
- New Ford Fusion offers redesigned center stack offers a simplified user experience with SYNC® screen and mechanical buttons. New Titanium includes 19-inch alloy painted alloy wheels, Adaptive LED Head lamps, Unique front fog lamps and LED Daytime Running Lamps, and SYNC III. New SE offers standard Keyless Entry, Perimeter Lighting Power Code™, heated seats and premium floor mats.
Trinidad and Tobago, June 23rd, 2016 – –The latest Ford products and technologies – including Ford Ranger, Everest and Fusion – are being introduced to the Trinidadians public through an event at McEnearney Motors dealer revealing the best attributes of these vehicles like new designs, technologies smart, mobility, safety and improved fuel efficiency.
“We want that today, the Ford guest experience at the McEnearney Motors to be just extraordinary and they can know of the innovations of our new products and technologies,” said Lorraine Urdaz, Communications & Public Affairs Manager for Ford in the Caribbean and Central America region.
“Consumers in Trinidad & Tobago now have greater choice and options to enjoy Ford’s advanced technology in many market segments,” said Mr. Jimmy Boissiere, General Manager of McEnearney Motors.
FORD RANGER – Ford’s tough and smart new Ford Ranger pickup debuts in Trinidad and Tobago with a bold new look, cutting-edge technologies and enhanced diesel engines that deliver outstanding fuel efficiency. The flagship Wildtrak model takes the Ranger to the next level with an exclusive exterior design treatment, unique interior trim, and a striking new signature color – Pride Orange.
The Ranger Wildtrak marks its status as the ultimate Ranger through a unique dark, liquid metallic grey finish for the new trapezoidal grille with its distinctive outboard nostrils, for a bold and sporty appearance. In exterior the Wildtrak has new metallic Pride Orange color, inside, orange is used as an accent color to add a sense of sportiness to the strikingly modern, car-like interior.
New Ranger offers outstanding fuel economy, with a more efficient powertrain range – enhanced by Auto-Start-Stop technology, new final drive ratio options. The improved diesel line-up features 120 PS and 150 PS variants of Ford’s latest 2.2-litre TDCi engine and the powerful 200 PS five-cylinder 3.2-litre TDCi unit. Both six-speed manual and automatic transmissions are available, and customers can select four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive variants.
Other features and technologies include:
- Eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat.
- Class-leading ability to wade through water up to 800 mm deep, and with 230 mm. 28-degree approach angle and 25-degree departure angle. Towing capability of up to 3,500 kg and exceptional payload capacity
- In four-wheel drive models to shift on the fly from two- to four-wheel drive high-range
- Ford’s voice-activated SYNC 2 connectivity system
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Tire Pressure monitoring system and a standard Electronic Stability Control system with rollover mitigation and trailer sway control
- Hill Launch Assist, Hill Descent Control, Adaptive Load Control, Emergency Brake Assistance
FORD EVEREST – A technologically advanced, stunningly capable and refined seven-seat. With a rugged, sculptural design that reflects its unshakeable toughness and technological prowess, the new Ford Everest blends strength, smart features and style to bring consumers a tough and versatile SUV with true off-road capability. In addition to surprising and delighting fans of rugged off-road SUVs, the new Ford Everest embodies Ford’s fun-to-drive DNA to deliver rewarding and dynamic on-road handling, offering no compromises on refinement and comfort.
For ultimate capability, the advanced Terrain Management System of Ford Everest, gives drivers four preset settings – Normal, Snow/Gravel/Grass, Sand and Rock– that alter the vehicle’s throttle response.
The latest generation of Ford’s in-car connectivity solution, SYNC 2 in Titanium version, lets drivers use natural voice commands to control the car’s entertainment system, climate controls and connected mobile devices more easily than ever before. SYNC 2 also boasts an 8-inch touchscreen with color-coded corners for easy menu navigation. Ambiente and Trend versions has SYNC 1.1. The new Ford Everest also offers a number of segment-first technologies, including Lane Keeping Aid and Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Cross Traffic Alert, which informs drivers when there is a vehicle in their blind spot while driving or when preparing to reverse out of parking spots.
Other features and technologies include:
- Roll Stability Control and an Electronic Stability Program that works with traction control to help the driver stay in control.
- Advanced active safety systems, including five airbags
- 3.2-liter Duratorq five-cylinder TDCi diesel engine
- For maximum fuel economy without compromising performance, Ford is also offering the latest Generation of the 2.2-liter Duratorq four-cylinder TDCi diesel
- Modern interior that makes use of refined materials
- Large dual panel moon roof, a convenient powered liftgate, and flexible seating and cargo arrangements
FORD FUSION: is more stunning than ever, is a car designed to be noticed. Fusion offers plenty of ways to meet and exceed your driving needs. Whether you’re looking for power or efficiency or both, you’ll find a choice. Driving a new Fusion allows you to express your own unique self, wherever you go.
2016 Ford Fusion offers redesigned Center Stack, New Appearance Package.
- Redesigned center stack for 2016 Ford Fusion offers a simplified user experience with SYNC®/ SYNC III on Titanium screen and mechanical buttons
- Titanium trim comes with available with 19-inch premium painted Alloy wheels, Adaptive LED Head lamps, Unique front fog lamps and LED Daytime Running Lamps and SYNC III
- New SE Keyless Entry, heated seats, Front and Rear Parking Aid, all-weather floor mats
Ford Fusion has been acclaimed as a design leader in the midsize sedan segment. Its numerous distinctions include Autoweek magazine’s Best in Show award at the 2012 North American International Auto Show and EyesOn Design honors for design excellence in a production vehicle. For 2016, Fusion continues its product excellence, with a new Tectonic Silver, Magnetic and Guard exterior color and simplified center stack.
A sporty, coupe-style profile helps make Ford Fusion stand out, with the low roofline and narrow roof pillars adding to the sporty look. The inverted hexagonal chrome grille gives Fusion a distinctive look and is positioned higher to convey confidence.
Fusion is equipped with thoughtful features like:
- 1.5 LI4 GTDI High Performance Engine
- 160hp 245NM Torque
- Six-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
- 8 (“)color touch screen display / SYNC GEN3, Sync Media System with voice commands
- Front and Rear Parking Assistant, Rear View Camera
- 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seat, 2-Way Power Lumbar, Memory Driver Seat
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering (EPAS), Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Roll Stability Control (RSC), Hill Start Assist
- Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Cruise Control and 7 airbags, Premium mats