Engineered to Exceed your Expectations.
The bar has just been raised…again. The All-New 2014 Ranger is a completely different animal, designed and engineered to take on the world. A truck built with no comprises, it was tested in the toughest climates and terrains across 5 continents to ensure its superior durability.
Completely designed around the driver, the Ranger comes equipped with the latest entertainment and connectivity technology, making it feel more like a modern SUV than a hard working truck.
However, its true truck DNA was not neglected. Chassis, drive train, and suspension were totally redesigned to achieve unbeatable towing of up to 7,385lbs. And when the going get tough you can rely on Ranger’s off-road performance, with Limited-Slip Differential and impressive water wading of up to 800 mm.
Inspiring Design with Functional Purpose.
The Ranger delivers some of the best technology and quality workmanship in its class. In the course of its development, Ford used the same leading edge simulation technology as formula one teams, performing more than 1,000 full-vehicle aerodynamic simulations to perfect the shape of the vehicle. A rock-solid under-body gives the vehicle its robust vehicle foundation, while its precise upper body design, delivers the distinct styling that meets Ford’s rigorous functional requirements.
The Next Generation Ranger Truck
The Ranger has everything you expect in a truck and then takes it one step further. With an interior equipped with the latest smart technologies such as electronic shift-on-the fly technology, colour display, audio systems, rain sensing wipers, and keyless entry – the Ranger is one of the smartest trucks in its class.
More Power and Fuel Economy
There’s nothing better than knowing you have the power to get the job done, but also the fuel economy to get it done efficiently. With the line of high-output Duratorq Diesel engines, the Ranger delivers all the muscle you need along with big fuel savings.
Safety Made Smart
Ford has gone to great lengths to ensure that the Ranger is not only a capable and good-looking vehicle, but also engineered for safety. With active and passive safety features, the Ranger is engineered to help keep you safe and in control. Reverse sensors, driver and front passenger airbags with side curtains, and volumetric alarm are all standard.
Conquer Every Challenge in Style
Boasting a sporty, pumped up exterior and sitting high on 17” aluminium wheels, the Ranger says ‘yes’ to whatever adventure you’ve got planned. The powerful 3.2-Litre Turbo Diesel engine gives you the unbeatable towing capacity of up to 7,385 lbs, and a payload capacity of up to 1 tonne, while inside you’ll find a cabin that’s loaded with some of the latest technology. There’s a colour display, Bluetooth,® voice control, and IPOD Integration.
- High-output Duratorq diesel 2.2l and 3.2L engines
- Adaptive 6-speed automatic transmission
- Long range (80litre) fuel tank
- 800mm (31.5”) wading depth
- Lockable glove box that can hold a laptop
- Towing capacity: certified 7,385lbs
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly technology
- 4-wheel Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- 4.2” colour display AM/FM/MP2/CD/auxiliary input jack with 4 speakers and 2 tweeter
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Limited-slip differential
- Driver and front-passenger airbags with side-certain
- Remote keyless entry
- 17”x8” aluminium wheels
- Auto headlamps
- Cruise control
- Fog lights
- Power-adjustable seats with lumber support
- Dome interior light with theatre dimming and illuminated entry
- Leather wrapper steering wheel with audio controls
- Volumetric alarm
- 4X2 TURBO S/CAB – 2198CC
- 4X2 TURBO D/C-STD – 2198CC
- 4X2 TURBO D/C -XL – 2198CC
- 4X2 TURBO D/C AUTO H/RIDER – 2198CC
- 4X4 TURBO D/C -STD – 2198CC
- 4X4 TURBO D/C-XLT – 2198CC
- 4X4 TURBO D/C AUTO – 2198CC
- 4X4 TURBO D/C M/T – 3196CC
- 4X2 TUR D/C WILDTRACK – 2198CC
- 4X4 TUR D/C WILDTRACK – 2198CC
- 4X4 TUR D/C AT-LTD – 3196CC
- Identification – Driver’s Permit
- Job letter
- Salary Slip – the most recent
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Utility Bill (for verification of address)
- Joint applicants each require separate documents
- Self-employed customers are required to provide evidence of income instead of a job letter or payslip
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Articles – listing the Directors of the company
- Audited company financial
- Bank statement in the company’s name for the last three months
- Copy of Director’s ID – Driver’s Permit
- Proof of no Claim Discount – in the company’s of driver’s name
- Self-employed customers are required to provide evidence of income instead of a job letter or pay slip