McEnearney Motors will provide as much care servicing and repairing your vehicle as Ford Motor Company did building it. Our highly skilled service teams will help keep your Ford in tip-top condition and safe to drive, which also contributes to its resale value.
Why Service your Ford at the Dealer
Having your car serviced by McEnearney Motors, Ford’s authorised dealer, gives you extra peace of mind, ensures your warranty is unaffected, and can help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
You can expect:
- Competitive products and services
- A prompt and convenient appointment
- An exact price for the agreed work
- A time to collect your car that suits you
- A detailed, written explanation of the invoice and work performed
McEnearney Motors will also carry out a free Visual Health Check, checking 30 different points and provide a written report with an explanation of any findings. You’ll receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, but you’re under no obligation to have it done.
Why Repair your Ford at the Dealer
Whether you’ve been in an accident or something just isn’t right with your car, make sure you come to McEnearney Motors to get it fixed.
That way, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that the people who repair and maintain your vehicle have been trained by the people who built it. McEnearney Motors will help keep your vehicle running smoothly.
McEnearney Motors, the Authorised Ford Dealer and Repairer, offers an excellent service when you need your vehicle repaired:
- All technicians are fully trained by Ford
- Ford original parts are available
- Our technicians will only replace parts that require changing
- Ford Dealer quality control ensures great results
- All repairs carry a warranty which your Dealer will be happy to explain
- They offer a range of service solutions for vehicles of all ages.
Wear and tear repair
To keep your Ford running smoothly, it’s important to have preventive maintenance carried out on a regular basis. Our technicians carry out thorough checks and then, with your approval, solve any problems before they get worse.
Don’t worry if you break down, we offer a 24-Hour Roadside Assistance with the InOne. The best place for repairs is McEnearney Motors.
The Ford Accident Repair Centre is a body repair specialist with unrivalled know-how, technology and experience when it comes to restoring your car to its pre-accident condition.